It’s simple: If you own music, video, or written content, the companies of DIY Media Group can help you get it in front of a global audience, and monetize it in the easiest, most efficient way possible.
As a global leader in self-publishing DIY Media Group works with Fortune 500 companies as well as first time authors – and anyone in between. Our clients have one thing in common: They cherish the creative freedom that comes from owning, controlling, and distributing their own content. And they understand that the economics of self-publishing – where the content owner, not the label or publisher, earns most of the revenue – are much more favorable than traditional 20th century business models. DIY Media Group consists of some of the most respected brands in music, book, and video self-publishing and distribution.
We provide premium quality physical media products – books, CDs, vinyl records, USBs, and T-shirts and other garments – to a demanding customer base of independent musicians, authors, filmmakers, record labels, publishers, and institutions. We (and our partners) also leverage our strong relationships with leading content companies like Apple, Google, Amazon, CD Baby, Facebook, and many more to give you the greatest access – and some of the best rates – available anywhere.
• Physical product manufacturing and distribution: CDs, DVDs, books, merch, and more.
• On-demand manufacturing: Books and discs available anywhere on short notice.
• Global digital content distribution: eBooks, Music streaming, and downloads.
• Direct-to-fan commerce: Author e-commerce sites offering the highest payouts anywhere.
• Creative services: Editing, cover design, video authoring, and audio post production mastering.
• Marketing and promotion: Marketing and online advertising tools for content creators to build their social following and fan lists.